Psyko Guilde Index du Forum

Psyko Guilde Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

From My Heart To God's Ear: A Collection Of Poems Kristine

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psyko Guilde Index du Forum -> Psyko Guilde -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harealc

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 03:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: From My Heart To God's Ear: A Collection Of Poems Kristine Répondre en citant

From My Heart To God's Ear: A Collection of Poems
by Kristine Stanton

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK From My Heart To God's Ear: A Collection of Poems

"... that in me ye may have peace. In the world ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world," (John 16:33, ASV).

Where do you go when drawn onto the battlefield of life? Do you go it alone, or reach for the glorious weapon God has given you - The Bible? His Word is a treasure, and its' power beyond measure. It will shelter your soul beneath the wings of God.

"From My Heart To God's Ear" was inspired by many who have faced the emotional, physical, and spiritual battlefield, and found joy in the Lord. Through Scripture and poetry, the reader relates to the daily trials and tribulations of the human race, and is lifted through prayer.

This book was written from the heart, to help others understand the power of prayer, and find the peace it brings when trusting the Lord, our Creator.

From My Heart To God's Ear: A Collection of Poems kickass book download

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 03:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psyko Guilde Index du Forum -> Psyko Guilde -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange